• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Program monitor resizing and glitching on scrub

Enthusiast ,
Nov 23, 2021 Nov 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I scrub with essential graphics applied in certain projects, the program monitor bounces around in size and its incredbily distracting. For instance if I scrub over a cut where an essential graphic is applied in a 9x16 framed source monitor it will suddenly glitch and stretch the image to 16x9 and then bounce back to the original size in a flash. It feels like it might induce a seizure. Even when the entrie timeline is rendered and you try to scrub this still happens. Sometimes it happens sporadically when when you click on an essential graphic and it loads in the essential graphics panel. 

I'm trying to find a way to share an example but my projects are under NDA so its difficult. 

It seemingly happens more with essential graphics that come from After Effects. This has been happening for many versions and is also present in this project in the latest beta build. 

Workstation:

Windows 11

3960x Threadripper

2080ti 11gb

128gb of ram

Latest premiere and windows updates. Using Game Ready drivers at the moment but it was also happening with the studio drivers. 

TOPICS
Effects and Titles , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Hardware or GPU , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Nov 23, 2021 Nov 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I nuked all previews, preferences, and cache and that cleared it up for now but I have a feeling this bug will come back to haunt me soon I'll update here when it does. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines