Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Program Monitor Turns White When I Apply Warp Stabilizer

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2021 Aug 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I apply warp stabilizer the screen turns white and the stabilization fails. This also happened when I tried to use neat video. Any thoughts? 

Macbook Pro Late 2020

M1 Chip

16 GB Ram

Premiere 15.4

Screen Shot 2021-08-06 at 9.05.50 PM.png

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021
The same thing has been happenning to me, except I'm using a Mini. When pres the FX button for lumetri colour, I can see the clip again. Delete your lumetri and reapply after you've stabilized. This should clear things up. Cheers,  Brian

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 06, 2021 Aug 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Both Warp and Neat use a TON of RAM and also GPU vRAM. That might be the issue here.

I note you have both Lumetri color and Warp applied here. With a low-powered machine, it's better to run them separately. Perhaps either Warp, do a render & replace with a good intermediate codec like Cineform, ProRes, or DNxHD/R, then do color. Or ... the other way around.

Either way, the clip is "clean" of any effects when you apply the next on.

And the same perhaps for applying Neat.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same thing has been happenning to me, except I'm using a Mini.

When pres the FX button for lumetri colour, I can see the clip again. Delete your lumetri and reapply after you've stabilized. This should clear things up.

Cheers, 

Brian

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 10, 2021 Sep 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi MattRouse & Brian Melnyk,

Thanks for writing in.

Is it happening with a specific type of footage? What are the details of the footage you're using (frame rate, frame size, format/codec)?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Nishu

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines