Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Project Manager Bug - not gathering all files

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2022 Nov 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
PremierPro has a bug in the ProjectManager.- It doesn't  gather all files, when the directory to save the files is located on the same drive. I tried it several times with different projects. For me, especially psd's from sub-folders were missing. After changed the location to a different drive, it worked as expected.
Greetings

Klaus

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 21, 2022 Nov 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Klaus,
Use the template below to provide us with information needed by Premiere Pro developers: 

• Issue - A short description of the problem. 
  • Adobe Premiere Pro version number: FAQ: How to find the exact version of Premiere Pro you're using?
  • Operating system - Windows or macOS, and which version of those operating systems?
  • System Info: CPU, GPU, RAM, HD:
    • CPU

• GPU and Driver Version

• RAM

• Hard Drive (and, if external, how the drive is connected: USB 3, Thunderbolt, etc.).

• Footage: Footage type.
  • Workflow details: Tell us any specific info about the project or sequence. For example, is it a Multicam sequence?
  • Steps to reproduce - Numbered or bulleted steps we should follow to show us the issue you are seeing. 
  • Expected result - What should have happened after the last step?
  • Actual result -  What did happen after the previous step? 

Optional but helpful: upload media and (or) project files, screenshots, or screen recordings demonstrating the issue. 

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2022 Nov 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kevin,

so, the problem doesn't exist anymore. I don't know why, may be some Windows update fixed it.
I tried to reproduce the issue, but it's not possible.
So, sorry. I will come back, if it appears again.
Meanwhile many thanks and grettings.

Klaus

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines