Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Project Manager doesn't collect After Effects clips correctly

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2021 Sep 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Premiere Pro project which includes After Effects clips. I need to send a project to a client so it can be edited by them in the future. However, trying to consolidate all of the various files using Premier Pro's Project Manager it doesn't collect the After Effects correctly resulting in the AE project to fail at opening and gives an error that it doesn't exist.

Looking in the folder Project Manager creates, it actually creates a random AE project that does not have a footage folder that a normal After Effects project should. Thus meaning there is no footage for AE to open. How can Project Manager just ignore the AE files? Am I using it wrong? 

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 03, 2021 Sep 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You might have to render and replace your Dynamic linked AE Comps in your Premiere Pro Sequence and then do the Project Manager. And when you send the clinet the project include the AE files with it as an addition.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines