Copied

crash.PNG

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Import , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 18, 2022 Aug 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Project manager has a bunch of things you have to know and do or it doesn't work well. I don't use it all that much, but when I do, I keep running into something new to me.

Merged clips can be an issue at times, as can using the option to 'trim' media if there's H.264 clips in the project. Unflattened nested sequences & multicams might be another area, I think I had a problem with something there once.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Aug 30, 2022 Aug 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello ! 

If you want to "Collect & Copy", you can also do it with the PlumePack third party plugin for Premiere Pro and it is FREE ! It is often recommanded for users which have this "Unknown Error". It supports Merged Clips, AE comps, Nested Sequences, Multicam, ... There is a Premium (licensed) version if you want to trim your files (= removing unused frames) without re-encoding and keep metadata, quality, ..
More infos : PlumePack vs PrPro Project Manager Article
Download and Install for free here : https://www.autokroma.com/PlumePack/Download

Best,
Nicolas from Autokroma

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 30, 2022 Aug 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The free version actually makes the Project Manager ... usable. And gets around most of the built-in gotchas.

The paid version makes it all work much better.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines