Exit

Project manager shows duplicated sequences

Community Beginner ,
Dec 22, 2022 Dec 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey community,
I am working on a multicam project.
I am using Project Manager and it shows these duplicated sequences.
I've checked the current project and it is only one of these sequences in the Bin but here in the Project Manager dialog box it shows many more. This happens only with this exact sequence.
I tried quiting Premiere, deleting all the cache and reopen the project. Had to hide name of sequences but I assure you it is the same.

Anyone had this issue before? Why is this happening?

Thanks.

Screenshot 2022-12-16 at 19.26.25.png

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 22, 2022 Dec 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Really weird. If you highlight the sequence in the Project Panel before going into project manager the sequence should have a check mark telling you that it is the only one selected. May not answer your question but this will confirm that only that sequence will be collected in Project Manager.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 23, 2022 Dec 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, tried it, but selecting any sequence in Bin before opening Project Manager window doesn't auto-select those sequences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 10, 2023 Oct 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The checkmark only seems to appears in front of the sequence that is currently on-screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue, but with all sequences.
Each sequence is listed 7 times.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, 16 times, not 7 :S

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think something broke in the deepest darkest parts of the project file.

I just tested something, which worked:
Create a new project, saved it in a different location, copied everything in the old project (project panel>ctrl-a>copy) and pested it in the new project.
Then, I closed the old project, and I went to the projet manager in tje new project, and there was a clean list of sequences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FUDGE! I just re-opened the project and it was broken again....  :S

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

but have you managed to STORE the project using Project Manager before it got broken again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes and no. I was able to store it, but upon opening it, it was corrupted
again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 12, 2023 Oct 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sooo.... I've been puzzeling around and when i deleted my background music/track everything was back to normal!!!
Haven't done any further tests/investigations yet but just wanted to post this (strange) find.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines