• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Project only loading 2/3

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2023 Feb 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My project was working fine last night. Pc off over night no automatic update and suddenly PP wont open the same project it freezes 2/3 through loading it. 

I have tried:

A- opening a new project and dragging it in it still freezes

B - Updating graphics card - GeForece Game ready Driver V.528.24

E - deleting Media Cache files

C - Updating PP

D - uninstalling and reinstalling

Any ideas? Massive deadline so would appricate any help.

Thnaks

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Freeze or hang , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 01, 2023 Feb 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, Juliette,

I've been in your shoes; not pleasant. Try unmounting your media drive and see if it opens. If your media is held locally, change the folder's name temporarily, then launch. You might also try deleting video preview files. These steps could help you isolate a corrupt media file or a bad render file. 

As a troubleshooting step, you can try a clean (under Custom) reinstall of the 528.24 studio drivers (not the game-ready ones). Using Adobe Cleaner and then reinstalling can work.

Otherwise, it might be a corrupt project file, and you'd have to resort to a backup file. Do you save backups as a part of your workflow? If not, do you have any backups in your Auto Save folder? Check the Creative Cloud folder for a backup (if you chose that preference in Auto Save preferences).  

Sorry about all this.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines