• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Project panel wont stay in saved layout

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2022 Oct 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reson my project panel always opens up on the right and not in the saved workspace location. I have to move it every project. is there something i'm missing?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also get this behavior. Here is a User Voice bug fix request for that: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro/suggestions/37521484-project-panel-igno...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Phillip's right, it's very annoying, but the project panel often jumps back to the left lower quadrant panel group no matter where you've saved it. Post on the UserVoice please!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you both for the fast reply. i was thinking it was something i was doing wrong 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Seen this often. The Project Window has a mind of its own.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines