Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Project playback freeze, software crash when closing

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2022 Nov 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, 

With the lasts udpates of adobe, I'm having an annoying problem playing back my edits. 
Actually I was starting a new edit, so no cut so far, just playing back the video make the play/pause button freeze, same for the video and audio. And then when I try to close the software, it crashes.

What's weird is that when I play the video in the source playback window, not the one from the project, it works fine...

The only thing that happenned to my computer was those update (from 22 to 23) and the issue is here on the v.23 and the last version of 22. I installed the version before the last one of 22 and the problem is still here.

I've tried a lot of solutions, nothing seems to work. If anyone has any idea, or experiencing the same problems, it would be a huge help.

Thank you.

PC config:
Processeur Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHz
Mémoire RAM installée 32,0 Go
GC: MSI GEFORCE RTX 2080 GAMING X TRIO

PPro version: 22.6.1 / 22.6.2 / 23.0

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 04, 2022 Nov 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola que tal me sucedio el mismo error en una MAC co M1, y solucione desisntalando todas las versiones previas y borrando las preferencias del programa. 
Me costó un poco volver a mis preferencias 2022, pero se solucionó el problema.
Al parecer es algo común con esta version,

Salu2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2022 Nov 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your advice. It did work but I notice that problems still remains with old project. Maybe it's because of the after effects files from old version, but still. This new version is slow and laggy, so disapointing from adobe.

Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines