Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Projekt Videoauflösung ändern

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2021 Aug 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wie kann ich die Projektvideoauflösung ändern.

Wenn ich ein 5,7 K Video zuerst in das Programmlade wird das Video in 5,7 k auch exportiert.

Ich möchte aber auf 4 K das Projekt einstellen. Wo kann mandas machen? Ich finde nichts.

Die Adobehilfe hat keine Antwort darauf.

How can I change the project video resolution. If I load a 5.7K video into the program first, the 5.7K video will also be exported. But I would like to set the project to 4K. Where can I do this? I do not find anything. Adobe Help has no answer to that.<

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Community Professional , Aug 28, 2021 Aug 28, 2021
If you set the export setting to 4K it will export as 4K. If you want to change the project settings, select timeline, go up to Sequence > Sequence settings and change parameters. Might need to set the Editing Mode to Custom first.

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 28, 2021 Aug 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you set the export setting to 4K it will export as 4K.

If you want to change the project settings, select timeline, go up to Sequence > Sequence settings and change parameters.

Might need to set the Editing Mode to Custom first.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines