Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Projektmanager: Konsolidierte Videodateien sind größer als die Originale

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2022 Apr 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

Wenn ich mein Projekt über den Projektmanager konsulidiere, wird mir eine reduzierte Projektgröße von 937MB > 249MB vorausberechnet.

Im Ergebnis werden es jedoch 1,11 GB!

Eine Original-Videodatei (MP4) hat z.B. 25 Sekunden und ist 356 MB groß

Die archiviete Datei (MXF) ist auf 10 Sekunden gekürzt (=ok), jedoch 911 MB groß.

Mache ich hier etwas falsch, oder ist die Codierung der Konsolidierung tatsächlich "schlechter"?

2022-04-04 09_26_42-Projektmanager.png

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 04, 2022 Apr 04, 2022

Hi,

Sorry. I think the problem here is that Premiere Pro does not consolidate Long GOP footage; it needs the entire file. You may need some third-party tool to make a copy of the trimmed media. Sorry about that. Let me know if you have further questions on that. You can also upvote this feature request: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro/suggestions/44561817-project-manager-ignores-consolidate-and-transcode

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 04, 2022 Apr 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Sorry. I think the problem here is that Premiere Pro does not consolidate Long GOP footage; it needs the entire file. You may need some third-party tool to make a copy of the trimmed media. Sorry about that. Let me know if you have further questions on that. You can also upvote this feature request: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro/suggestions/44561817-project-manager-ig...

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2022 Apr 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin,

thank you for your quick response.

How do I know about my original videos are in Long GOP?

Is this standard in e.g. H264 Codec?

Thanks,

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 05, 2022 Apr 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Peter,

You can see the codec of your footage. In the Project panel, right-click and choose > Properties. If it says HEVC or H.264, it is Long GOP.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2022 Apr 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

All right - thank yo very much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines