Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Promblems with speed ramp on images

Participant ,
Apr 02, 2022 Apr 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I created a 3D animation in Blender and added 300 frames/ images in Premiere Pro. I nested all an want a spreed ramp. I increased from 100% to 200% but the half of my clip is black. It starts normaly but nearly at the half, it's black. When I returned to 100% it's ok.

Does anyone know this problem? How could I solve it?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure if there is a problem. When you speed up a clip by 2x it only lasts half as long. For the part that's not black, are all of your 300 frames still there after the speed ramp?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's true, but the half of my animation is missing.
I think the problem is the time. All images are 00:00:01. Thats the minimum of time. What should Premiere speed up? So it gets in trouble.

In my opinion, the best solution will be, to render the nest, but thats not possible. So I have to create a new project, add all images, save as *.mp4 and add it to my project.

Or is ther a easier way?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For those, who will have the same problem. I right clicked on the Nest and selected After Effect Clip. Whe AE was open, I rendered the AE-Clip (Nest) in Premiere. Thats it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try nesting the image sequence inside of your timeline and then speeding up the new nested sequence. It works here so it may save you a trip to Ae.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines