Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Proxi settings for vertival video 4K

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2022 Apr 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day,

I would like to know how to make correct proxi files for editing vertical video 4K?

Make import files, but all files are getting compressed and I can't editing.

Maybe someone knows how to solve this problem? 

Thank you in advance

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Formats , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 21, 2022 Apr 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What proxy export settings are you using currently for this? Post a screenshot? It looks like you didn't set your height and width correctly. Keep the ratio the same. For example, I have a vertical 4K video at a Width of 2160 and a Height of 3840 then I would make a proxy with a width of 720 and a height of 1280.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 30, 2022 Apr 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IMG_4501.JPG

 Good day! Thank you so much for your reply. I don't understand, where exactly I could change settings for a width of 720 and a height of 1280. I see only preset without knowing a width and a height (please, see the screenshot)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 01, 2022 May 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please try creating a custom preset for vertical video and see if that works for you. You can learn how to do that at the following link. https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/ingest-proxy-workflow.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 02, 2022 May 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines