Proxies disconnect every time I render a clip In my sequence

New Here ,
May 29, 2022 May 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I should be able to work with proxy footage inside the project (color grade/ time remap) and then render the proxy footage for a preview. Instead when I try to work with any proxy footage a render bar appears. Once I try to render the proxy it then becomes disabled and the original 4k footage   is what appears in my timeline. From there everything is very slow and unworkable. (I cannot continue to color grade or time remap off of the 4k footage).

I Work on a Mac OS Monterey version 12.4 and my ram is 16 gb however this should not be an issue with proxy files. 

I have emptied my media cache and made sure my renderer is on GPU acceleration.

I have the newest versiono of premier pro but have tried older versions as well to see if this had something to do with an update. 

This problem was not happenign in the past. I used to be able to edit and recolor in real time with proxy footage and this was never the case.

My proxies are quicktime format.

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Formats , Hardware or GPU , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 29, 2022 May 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you making these proxies in Premiere's proxy creation process?

And your media ... is it iPhone or log/HLG media by any chance?

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines