• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Proxies not attaching after creation

Participant ,
Mar 18, 2019 Mar 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - After creating proxies, Premiere used to automatically link them so they showed up as "attached" the the proxy column in the Project Window. This is no longer happening. If I select "create proxies" and let it create it, the proxy file is created just fine in AME but the created proxy does not attach. I have to go in and manually attach it. Any ideas on this?

Thanks in advance,

David

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Mar 18, 2019 Mar 18, 2019

I opened a new project, set the ingest settings to create proxies, imported a small clip and it transcoded in AME and attached it in Premiere no problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've not seen that before, nor recall anyone else reporting it.

Is it all projects, or just that one?

Does it work if you set the Ingest to proxy creation before importing the media?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply Jim. I'll have to do some testing. Will set up another project after this proxy queue is complete and report back

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May want to trash preferences.

FAQ: How to reset (trash) preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I opened a new project, set the ingest settings to create proxies, imported a small clip and it transcoded in AME and attached it in Premiere no problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 06, 2023 Mar 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This just started happening on my system...unfortunately after I'd aready done some work that I'd rather not redo. Is anyone aware of how to fix the problem rather than working around it? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines