• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Proxies problem in Premiere Pro 2022 (v22.5)

Community Beginner ,
Aug 29, 2022 Aug 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone!

So, imported 8K footage to Premiere Pro 2022 (v22.5) . Right click, create proxies. Footage is 360 video so I choose "DNxHR VR Monoscopic proxy" with watermark. Media encoder transcodes files. Toggle proxies is on (blue) and marks on clips in sequence show that proxies are on. Watermark is visible on clips in Program monitor. The only problem is that video is as choppy as if I wasn`t using proxies. Right click on a clip in sequence and "Reveal in Explorer" shows original file not the proxie one? Detached, atached proxies multiple times to no avail.

In Premiere Pro 2021 everything works as advertised. Same original files, same Proxies.

Any sugestions?

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey goran-k11,

Sorry about the issue. Are you having this issue with a specific source file? Could you let us know which device the media is sourced from and share the media properties with us? 

Thanks,

Ishan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ishan,

device is Insta 360 Pro v2. Six lenses videos stitched to 8K mp4 file (7680 x 3840) at 59,94fps. Like I said, Premiere 2021 works fine with the same files but 2022 does not. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2022 Sep 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Ishan!

I Have the similar issue with my attached proxy. It isn`t automaticlly attach it. I need to do it each one by one. Can you help me? It looks a premiere version problem on 22.5.0 version. 

Hope have any suggestion from you. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines