• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PROXIES

Community Beginner ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've created proxies for my 4k prject but they won't toggle off? I want to export at full resoloution but i'm not able to. I turn the toggle key off and the clips don't change at all. Does anyone know how to fix this?

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

You still have not answered my question: how did you make proxies.

And do they show in the Project Panel as shown in my screenshot.

I am guessing you are confusing proxies with the new color management.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You dont need to toggle them off.

Premiere will always use full resolution unless you specify in the export settings under General (2022) you want to use the proxies or the preview files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's the problem, it's not. i've made sure that the esport settings that Proxies is not checked when I export. It's like some sort of glitch

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please show screenshot of Project window with proxies attached.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

EXAMPLE.png

 It's really confusing, bascially I have a muticam with 4k footage, i made proxies using the Low Res Qicktime setting and it's added this weird grade to my footage. Last time this happened when i toggled Proxies off in the Sequence the ungraded Original files would show but this time that's not happening, also when i click on the clip and view in source it show me the orgigirnal 4k clip, which you can see in this screen shot. I have no idea whats happening

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You screenshot shows proxies ON.

How did you create proxies?

I dont see any proxies attached:

AnnBens_0-1658242785827.png

Weird colors all have to do with color management.

Premiere Pro V22 - Understanding Color Spaces, HDR, and what that might mean to you - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This image is with Proxies turned off, it's still the same quiilty and still has the proxie grade, this is also how it looks when I export the video. This was not the case before I made proxies.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You still have not answered my question: how did you make proxies.

And do they show in the Project Panel as shown in my screenshot.

I am guessing you are confusing proxies with the new color management.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made the proxies by right clicking the footage in the prject panel and clicking create PROXIES. It then created them in Media encoder and was completed. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not confusng the colour mamanegent. i've worked with proies becfore, the quiality of the video is lower from the orginal footage. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Wait I think you were right, my proxies weren't attached for some reason 😅 sorry been a stressful day. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines