• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Proxy file problem

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2022 Jul 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have been editing this video project for some time. Initially my Macbok pro was have trouble scrubbing through the 4k videos I took. So I created some proxy files. That allowed me to go through the content easy and preform the clip cuts and time line changes I wanted. However, now that I'm done when I click the "toggle proxy" button or attempt to export and different video comes up. It seems it's has the same clip as the proxy version but all the clip times are off. The edits are still preserved in the proxy view but the final video just isn't the same. I am really hoping my project isn't ruined. Can anyone give me guidance?? 

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Export , Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 18, 2022 Jul 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Ann! I followed the steps and cleared my cache but after reopening the project I I still have the same issue. Please help! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Make some new proxies see if it the proxies that give issue.

Framerate the same on both?

Original footage constant framerate and not variable framerate?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines