• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

proxy premiere pro restricted

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand why when I create a proxy in premiere pro and activate it, the video in the preview shrinks like this (attached file) and deactivating them returns to normal, please help if I know the solution to the problem or what I did wrong.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the resolution of the source material, is it anamorphic?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The program have same problem with all format file, this one particularry is a 4k mp4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs including graphics card and your source properties and sequence settings (in particular pixel dimensions).  If you need any help finding this info, post back..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

is this a vertical file (portrait as opposed to landscape) ?  that might be the issue...  if you can post a very short clip of the camera original, maybe someone here can test the workflow...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines