• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Proxy Stream Always Getting Included in Timeline Export

Engaged ,
Jul 26, 2022 Jul 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm baffled that when I do a screen grab I get my proxy file rather then the non proxy one. I thought that exports always get the original mp4 on the timeline and never the proxy. I made a short video that shows it. I'm not understanding why an export would ever get the proxy image (I know because of the watermark).

Also, sorry about the echo on the voice. Just experimentaiton gone bad on capturing audio, but the content is correct.

Latest PR 22.5.0 M1 Macbook 

I googled some and found this thread saying the problem has been around for years. Is that possible that Adobe has not fixed this issue in years?  https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro/suggestions/42338080-bug-using-export-f...

Also, I have my export set to png. Does that matter?

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jul 26, 2022 Jul 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After an hour on the phone with Adobe support, they reluctantly told me it was a bug but there is no way to track it or know when it is fixed.  Seems like from others reporting on the internet, frame grabs are just broken if you use proxies. Is that possible?

Have all the engineers at Adobe stopped working on current problems and just moved on to new features? This is unbelievably frustrating. I love PR, but I have my limits and this and other bugs are getting me closer to being an ex PR user.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines