• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Purchase not registering

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2022 Feb 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I first used the seven day free trial then after that was finished, purchased Premiere Pro. I've only been able to open it twice since purchasing after a popup stating my free trial has ended and to purchase the program. I don't know what the trick was for the two times it worked, but every other time I've tried, I get the same popup. I tried uninstalling both premiere and adobe creative cloud. I then redownloaded creative cloud and downloaded premiere from the email I recieved with the download link. Not sure what the next step should be.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

After contacting my school's IT desk, I figured out what my problem was and maybe you are having the same one so I will share with you. I was using the creative cloud underneath a school/company account, but when I switched over to a personal account I saw that I was able to open premiere and my purchase had registered! A small detail, but that was my problem. I would try using the personal account and try that way!

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Camryn,

I was elated to read that someone else had the same problem as me!!!

I still have not resolved it.-(

We need help on this one--I have been delayed for weeks....

Thanks again!

Kelley

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After contacting my school's IT desk, I figured out what my problem was and maybe you are having the same one so I will share with you. I was using the creative cloud underneath a school/company account, but when I switched over to a personal account I saw that I was able to open premiere and my purchase had registered! A small detail, but that was my problem. I would try using the personal account and try that way!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines