• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Quality Drop When Viewing Video

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2022 Jul 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I got Adobe Premiere the other day and have gained a little bit of knowledge on how to navigate the program, however, I've obviously ran into a problem.

The Problem: So, I'm editing a video for YouTube and when I play the video, the quality completely drops but when I pause the video the quality returns. Attatched is a comparison of what I'm referring to. I'm scared to keep editing because if I finish editing an almost 2 hour long video and if I were to export it and the quality drops, I wouldn't know how to recover the higher quality video.

In case it's needed to know the quality of the original Twitch VOD was broadcasted at 720p60. 

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure your program monitor is set to full and not to 1/2 or1/4 in the setting box next to the wrench.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It worked! Thank you so much!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines