• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Question about Effects panel,Presets & Custom Bins

Explorer ,
Nov 10, 2021 Nov 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi i had a question about about my presets. I have quite a few of them but my custom bin is all the way at the bottom of the list so when i try an drag a preset from the top or middle of the list it just stops and wont make it to the Bin atthe bottom. Ive tried moving the bin up but ive been unable to do that. If anyone has any advice id really appreciate it. Thank you.

TOPICS
Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 12, 2021 Nov 12, 2021

AnnBens_0-1636722459545.png

By typing in a keyword, you shorten the list.

Now I can put Jarle's presets in my custom bin called Ann.

Your screen is really way to small to properly use the program

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nobody to my suprize has chimed in thus far so i thought i might try adding a pic to illustrate my issue. Ive circled the preset that im trying to drag to the custom bin at the end of the list however it refuses to pull to the bottom. I dont know if theres a buttn you need to hit hat allows the hand to go to the bottom of the list? ANy help would  be appreciated as im stuck on my project until i can arrange my fav presets. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you use the tilde/grave key to enlarge the panel, it's easier to move things around.

You can also create custom bins at the bottom of the list to copy things into. Kinda odd in some ways but there.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 12, 2021 Nov 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thnks niel i tried our advice and all copy what i was telling someone else to save some time here.

I did try the other advice and used the tilde key as ive included a screen shot. This helped some however there are still several folder full of presets i cant get at thetop of the list. Also the ones you see when i expand those folders they push the prset bin even further down. And maybe there is but ive found nno way of moving the preset bin up the list so im not really sure what to do ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use the searchbar to minimize the list.

And get a larger screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im not sure how to do what your refffereing to. I did try the other advice and used the tilde key as ive included a screen shot. This helped some however there are still several folder full of presets i cant get at thetop of the list. Also the ones you see when i expand those folders they push the prset bin even further down. And maybe there is but ive found nno way of moving the preset bin up the list so im not really sure what to do ? Thnks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AnnBens_0-1636722459545.png

By typing in a keyword, you shorten the list.

Now I can put Jarle's presets in my custom bin called Ann.

Your screen is really way to small to properly use the program

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thats actually does work. My god thnks.   I suppose i just had one other question. Can custom pins be renamed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I named my Ann so yes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ohh i see if you right click it will give ou the option of new or delete bin but if you left click on it then you change the Bin name.  Thnk ou Ann so much for your help this was really holding up my project. I just had one other question and if ou dont know the anwser its not really important but i just thought id ask while i have your ear. Do you know what and i theres any difference between a custom and a Preset Bin? I cant really tell the difference so i wondering why they give you the option. Again thanks so much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

P.s I saw your page and it seams like you know alot about premiere pro i was jsut wondering in  the future if i get stuck on something and after i exhaust my tools for figuring things out would it be o.k if i were to message you for questions about premiere pro. Thank you Charles.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines