Question about masking in Adobe Premiere Pro

Community Beginner ,
Jul 08, 2022 Jul 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

with very small maskings, the hand no longer comes to move it. Is there a shortcut for windows for to get the hand?

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use the full screen feature (` grave) which will give you even more zoom.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey tanks, but is also not working in full screen 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 11, 2022 Jul 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it also doesn't work with the keyboard shortcut ü

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have a non usa keyboard you have to make your own kbsc.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, but you can use arrow keys to move the selected mask (+Shift for moving faster)

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In addition to Ali: you can select one node and use the arrow keys to move just this one node around.

You can even select two or multiple nodes to move around.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem.  When I try the "solution" that others have mentioned on this forum of using the arrow keys it just controls the playhead (with the mask selected while in the Program panel).

Why can't we just zoom in to have finer selection control?  The unmarked "click zone" around each node should scale as I zoom in, so when they are overlapping I can zoom in far enough to make them not overlap.

I'm not sure why this probelm continues to get ignored since at least 2020 after multiple people have brought it up.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines