• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Question about the Document files when i uninstalling Adobe premiere pro.

New Here ,
May 03, 2022 May 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, First im sorry if you can not understand what issuse im having since my English is not that good.

Anyways, I would like to know if this is normal.

So back then if i uninstall Premiere pro it will uninstall any saved Preferences(settings) and any project that is saved or working on  the windows10 Documents abode files.

but now for some reason when i try to reinstall adobe premiere pro, it will still contain all of those Preferences(setting) and project i worked on.

Do i suppose to manually delete the whole adobe premiere pro files on Docmenets after i uninstall premiere pro? i just don't understand since back then it will delete any old setting or project that i had on that docmenet files but now it would not if i reinstall it.

I will post the picture of Docmenets files iam talking about.

Thank you.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
May 03, 2022 May 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've never reinstalled Premiere Pro, so I don't know if this behaviour has changed recently ... but it's better if a reinstall does not erase projects.

The last thing most users want is to lose projects when performing a reinstall. 

I would suggest that you store your projects elsewhere anyway. Generally I have project files located with everything else used in a project - like media etc. (all backed up of course).

The question I have to ask is why are you uninstalling Premiere Pro?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines