• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Question about Windows 11

Participant ,
Apr 18, 2022 Apr 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it ok to install Windows 11 on a PC 64 bit that has Premiere? I just want to make sure there aren't any known glitches before upgrading. 

TOPICS
Editing , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it ok to install Windows 11 on a PC 64 bit that has Premiere?

By @Mitzleplick8867

Yes, you can upgrade to Windows 11. Premiere Pro works on Windows 11 as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have only one issue with windows 11, there seems to be a focus window issue that doesn't allow you at times to click on another app when premier is active.  The work around for me was to click anywhere else on the task bar, then select the app you want to switch to.  It's a minor issue and this workaround is 100% effective.

Other than this, windows 11 seems to not inject any issues to Premier that are not also present on windows 10.  I would suggest you update to the very latest versions of Windows, and the video card driver in Studio mode.  Early versions of windows 11 had other non-premiere related bugs that have been resolved well if you're on the latest build.

FlyingFourFun_0-1650323093008.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines