• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Question: Whats new in Premiere Pro 15.4.1?

Enthusiast ,
Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone see the change log for this version just posted?

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021

This was all they had about the August update ... it's on the Premiere Pro blog page and also on ther Help/Release Notes page ...

Neil

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/release-note/release-notes-premiere-pro.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the website for the 15.4 release, there's now the following note at the top:

The August release of Premiere Pro (version 15.4.1) includes a fix for an issue where using edit tools on clips can produce flickering in the Program Monitor.

There's several things from the public beta that we might get pretty soon, judging from the tempo of recent releases. So maybe in another week/two/three we'll get another update.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The August release of Premiere Pro (version 15.4.1) includes a fix for an issue where using edit tools on clips can produce flickering in the Program Monitor.

By @R Neil Haugen

Thanks Neil!

Yes, I saw that note.  Are there any more details?  Perhaps a link to a community post in which this issue was reported?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was all they had about the August update ... it's on the Premiere Pro blog page and also on ther Help/Release Notes page ...

Neil

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/release-note/release-notes-premiere-pro.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!

I was hoping that it might have fixed the issue myself and another user are experiencing with Optical Flow, here:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/jumpy-footage-after-applying-quot-optical-flow-quot/m-p/...

However, a quick test indicates that this is unfortunately not the case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My colleague and I just got a bug filed. You are interacting with us on that post.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CJ,

Pretty sure it's a mac only bug that occurs with trim functions, trim tools, trim edit and Big Sur. 

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Kevin.

Yeah, I thought as much, but wanted to quickly check, just in case!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure. Might be some other under the hood stuff too, but if they don't say, we don't need to know.

Cheers,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, this one even slipped under my radar.

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi FlyingFourFun,

My colleague, Sumeet, has posted an announcement post about 15.4.1 here.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines