• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"A low-level exception occurred in: Lumetri Color (AEVideoFilter:11)" - can't find a fix.

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2022 Apr 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am constantly getting errors when rendering my project, specifically with Lumetri Color. I have attached the error log.

It is impossible for me to diagnose the issue because none of the errors are consistent. For example, I could attempt to render it once, and it might fail at 6 minutes. Next time, however, it might fail at 8 minutes but not at 6 minutes. This makes zero sense to me and is driving me mad because it has failed so many times.

Angus22259085rgwv_0-1649902762128.png

If anyone could please help with this stupid problem I would greatly appreciate it.

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you export directly from Premiere? Can you export a ProRes file, to try a different format.

And does this happen on other projects, or only in this project? On other sequences, or only this one?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope, can't export from Pr. I've tried using ProRes, presets like 'YouTube 1080P' and, whilst some of them are better than others (i.e I can render a greater percentage with something like Vimeo 1080p as opposed to QuickTime ProRes), it never completely renders. Only happens on this project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Only happens on this project" ... thanks!

Close the project. Then create a new project. From the MediaBrowser panel in that project, navigate to this project's project file. Select it, and import the assets. Each sequence one by one.

And see if it all works in a new "house".

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

try also to delete all render and preview files

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines