• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Can't Activate Recorder. Try Resetting Camera" Help!

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use a panasonic capture cam to capture all my footage into premiere pro however, recently I've been getting a message at the top of my screen saying "Can't Activate Recorder. Try Resetting Camera" while in the capture window. This is for (DV footage). I was just capturing yesterday so I'm confused as to what happen between then and now.. If anyone can get me up and running again I'd be very appreciative!  

nickz99_0-1616712540596.png

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , How to , Import , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2021 Apr 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using a Sony HVR-M15U and having the same problem.  I have a firewire card installed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 26, 2021 Sep 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue for me.

HVR-M15E and windows 10. I have been able to capture before about a year ago. Tried installing older version av PRP but same problem. Tried 4 different cables.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 18, 2022 Dec 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Í have the same problem. motherboard asus Prime A z490. videocard pny 1660 super. I have changed the connection from videocard to onboard videocard. Now the camera works and I can capture. I use a panasoniv nv ghs 120 to capture old dv tapes and is use a jvc digital videorecorder to capture old vhs tape..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines