• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Click Analyze to begin" won't go away, even after analyzed.

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2014 Jan 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working on a project right now in Premiere Pro CS6 and for some reason the "click analyze to begin" blue bar for warp stabilizer will not go away, even after it has been analyzed. I tried exporting it thinking that it would go away, but nope, it seems to be baked into the image. I need to get this project turned in to a client as soon as possible. Is there any way to fix this without have to replace/re-link some of the footage?

Thank you

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Oct 29, 2018 Oct 29, 2018

Right click-REMOVE ATTRIBUTES worked for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried removing and reapplying the effect?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I've tried that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK.

Have you tried nesting that clip, and applying the effect to the nest instead?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2015 Apr 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

any one figure this out? im having same problem. even when nested.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 30, 2015 Apr 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've come across this a few times. The way I work around it is to ensure that there are no layers of video above the clip you're stabilising. So if you have your interview (for example) that needs to be stabilised and you have some B-Roll above that video on V2, just cut the interview clip and trash the parts under the B-Roll, you don't need it there anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jun 24, 2015 Jun 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for that. I was having the same issue just now and your suggestion worked for me. I just copied the affected clip to some empty bit of the timeline, ran the analyzer, and copied it back into place.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 18, 2015 Nov 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What a strange work-around, but it works.

My problem wasn't that the message stayed in place, but rather that the analyze process just din't start at all. Also after clicking the "analyze" button.

Dragging the clip on top resolved the problem!

There clearly is something wrong there, if we need these kinds of workarounds.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 10, 2016 Mar 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had the same issue but with a twist. I'm sometimes not able to warp analyze clips that have nothing above or below them - so the above workaround doesn't apply. However the clips where I've seen this do have cross dissolve transitions. What worked for me was to delete the cross dissolves, re-apply cross dissolve, then click analyze and warp stab is back in business. Irritating but it works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 27, 2016 Sep 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Worked for me! Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 17, 2017 Feb 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, this solved this issue for me, just now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Removing overlaying video from V2 solved it for me. The Analyze button wouldn't work with the 2 frames of video overlapping the head of my clip. Once I trimmed that overlap off, everything started working again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2017 Aug 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That solved it for me, thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In 2020 still works. really appreciate it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was having the same problem and this worked for me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 30, 2016 Apr 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This work around is not working for me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 30, 2016 Apr 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found another work around. If tips from above do not work just move the clip you want to stabilize to a different location in the timeline (could be right next to it) and then click analyze

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2016 May 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try toggling visibility for all tracks above the one that won't analyze, then re-enable them when it's done. Worked for me, and didn't have to shuffle around or nest any clips.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2016 Oct 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to "Effect Controls" and you'll find the "Analyze" button.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2016 Nov 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You open Effects Controls and then you right click and remove your effects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2017 Jan 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The <Analyze> button is in the "Effects Controls" screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 07, 2017 Jan 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow, is the "Click Analyze to begin" message upside down? Is it me or is Adobe not focusing enough on their core products? Premiere is LOADED with issues. I'm just back to Premiere after working for the last few years in FCP and I'm not impressed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2017 Jun 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The clip has been rotated 180 degrees. Look in the motion properties. Not premiere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2018 Apr 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You  !!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2017 Jan 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It did that because I rotated the video 180 degree (was shot with the camera inverted).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines