• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Create Proxies" dialog box freezes, then crashes program when cancelled

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2021 Nov 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When attempting to create proxies through right click on footage in the Project window and selecting "Proxy >  Create Proxies" the dialog box "Create Proxies" doesn't fully load. The dialog box opens but the "Preset" drop downs all read "Loading...". I cannot select any presets. 

Screen Shot 2021-11-19 at 1.49.46 PM.png

When I click "add ingest preset" Premiere will let me load an existing custom ingest preset created in Media Encoder but the dialog box won't make the preset available to click on.

Screen Shot 2021-11-19 at 1.54.09 PM.png

When I attempt to cancel out of the dialog box Premier freezes and I have to force quite the application.

This all started when I was trying to create a custom Ingest Preset for making proxies for 4k DCI footage. I created a few custom encoding presets and ingest presets and then deleted them from the preset folders stored in the "Documents" folders.

I've tried:

Restarting

Creating a new project and importing new footage

Transferring footage to a new external hard drive

Unistalling Premiere and all other CC aplications including the Creative Cloud desktop App

I've gone into the finder and deleted any existing custom created Ingest Presets

I'm running Mac OS 12.0.1 & Premier Pro 22

TOPICS
Crash , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?