Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"ECHEC de l'initialisation de l'interfaçage d'affichage"

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2022 Sep 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

J'ai téléchargé Adobe première Pro la semaine dernière. Ca a téléchargé le programme normalement, aucun souci.

Sauf que je suis bloquée dès la page d'accueil, avec ce message : "Echec de l'initialisation de l'interfaçage d'affichage". J'ai désinstallé, réinstallé, ça n'a rien changé. Je n'ai pas de problème de RAM non plus. Et je ne vois nul part sur le forum ce genre de problème. Donc je ne sais pas quoi faire???

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there! 

Sorry about the trouble. Which OS do you have? Could you try resetting preferences? https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/faq-how-to-reset-trash-preferences-in-premie...

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still same issue... 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Carole,

Sorry for the frustration. Have you tried deleting media cache files? https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/kb/clear-cache.html Try this: Delete all media cache files from the system. Restart Premiere Pro and select this option before opening any project.

Let us know if that works. 

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2022 Sep 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't even manage to enter Premiere Pro software, I'm blocked at the first screen (i did a screen capture).

I'm following a training to get a diploma the 20th of October, I have to show a video project for that and it's a week I'm blocked with Premiere Pro and can do nothing. So I'm stressed not to manage...

Carole

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 20, 2022 Sep 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, Carole. I hope we can help you. You may have to update Windows or reinstall the application. See if this post helps you: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/premiere-pro-stuck-on-splash-screen/td-p/126...

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2022 Sep 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was outside home for work for days and could not update Windows. I did it today, Windows is updated. And nothing changed, still blocked in the forst Page of Adobe. But the question is : do I need Windows 11? Because I have Windows 10 and i do not have all the requirements to get Windows 11. Could it be the reason?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 28, 2022 Sep 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Carole,

I hope you are well today. I am sorry that this issue seems to be dragging on for you. Let's get you some one-on-one support. Go to this web page: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Click the chat bubble in the lower right corner of the page and chat with us. Tell the agent you wish to connect to the "video queue." That will get you in touch with my co-workers that can assist you directly. Can you try it and let us know what they say?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2022 Sep 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apparently my laptop does not have enough RAM. My teacher says for him it's not a point, but as nobody finds anotger explanation, I will check today how to insert more RAM on my laptop. Let's see.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 30, 2022 Sep 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK, Carole. I hope that works. Let us know, OK?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still same issue...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines