Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Go to selected clip end" goes one frame before the clip end

Participant ,
May 02, 2019 May 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

When I press the shortcut for "go to selected clip end" the cursor goes just one frame before the very end of the clip like this :

2019-05-02 13_04_13-Adobe Premiere Pro 2019 - H__Rushs_Mexique_Guerrero_Pamela + Marcos_Projects_Pre.png

It was not like this before I think it appeared after the april update

How can I fix this ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 02, 2019 May 02, 2019

***UPDATE***

It was determined that this is a behavior update and NOT a bug. However, i'm keeping the Report link in case some users wanted to up-vote for a feature.

It looks like this is a bug. I was able to recreate it.

However, if you right click on the timeline's work area and select "Show audio time units", the behavior seems to be corrected.

I have filed a bug report, please upvote: "go to select clip end" bug: Goes one frame before clip's end – Adobe video & audio apps

Kevin-Monahan​ Can you p

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 04, 2019 May 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Redcritimo marked Christians answer as correct but it is not! It is NOT A BUG it is by DESIGN.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 05, 2019 May 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like to reinforce Ann Bens' comment that this is not a bug.  The selected clip end (the last frame of the clip) is represented correctly by the position of the playhead. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 07, 2019 May 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Answer updated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still not correct. See Uservoice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I cannot edit there. Your comment on the bug/feature request should clear it up.

However, I would say a lot of users who are experiencing this might think it's a bug, and it will be better to find the thread this way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines