• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Include Video Effects" greyed out and not available

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2024 Apr 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I'm using Pr 2023.6.5. I captured video in a flat profile and need to apply a generic color grade to give to someone that doesn't have the knowlege or tools to color grade the original footage. I have over 300 clips (.mov & .mp4) and don't want to nest them in order to export them with lumetri color changes. When I use the method of "render and replace" after putting all the clips on a single timeline and pasting the LUT on them so that I can export individual clips; the option to "Include Video Effects" is greyed out and unavailable. It only becomes available if I choose "sequence" instead of "individual clips". Is this a bug or is there some step I'm missing? Is there a way for me to export each one separately while including the changes from the LUT? 

Windows 11

Pr 23.6.5

64gb RAM
SSD internal drive 

Intel i9/GEFORCE RTX 3060

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 30, 2024 Apr 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you choose "Sequence", it will still render out the individual clips, with your grade applied.

"Intrinsic Motion effects are rendered if Source is set to Sequence."

So if you apply a 'scale' to a clip, this wouldn't be rendered into the new clip if you had the source set to "Individual clips"...but it would if you have source set to "Sequence".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2024 May 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I will give this a try and follow-up if I have additional questions. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 30, 2024 Apr 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mike's got your data, but to add ... the "Individual clips" will essentially take the clip from the bin, while Sequence takes the clip from the sequence. As you've added the LUT to the clips on the sequence, you want the Sequence option.

If you'd applied the LUT to the clips in the bin (Source effect practice) then you would have the LUT on the clips as a Source thing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines