• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Offline material is present in this export and has proxies attached. Offline material will be

New Here ,
May 25, 2022 May 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Offline material is present in this export and has proxies attached. Offline material will be encoded using the proxies"

Film shot on BMPCC6K and project was organized in premiere. I used "make proxies" to make ProRes Proxy files of all footage. Entire project was copied and one drive had all original/full res media deleted from it. Proxy Project was super portable and worked well. I reattach hard drive, choose "Reconnect full resolution media" and it works quickly and easily; I can scan through my timeline and see on the program monitor all full res video is there, no missing media, no sign of blocky-looking proxies! Great! Now I want to export it and immediatly get the above error. I export with Media Encoder and am sure to untick the "use proxies" option. I render it out and get a crappy, pixelated proxy version. Again, the program monitor shows me the Full Res files ARE attached! What gives?

Base model M1 MacMini, Working files stored on internal SSD of MacMini
Full resolution stored on a external spindle drive.
Premiere version 22.1.2

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 01, 2022 Jun 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey BEdgens,

My apologies for the poor experience. For my clarification, are your source files stored in an external hard drive or your system’s internal storage? Are you having this issue with all projects or just this one? Please go to Sequence > Delete Render Files and see if that solves your issue.

Regards,

Ishan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2022 Dec 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm getting the exact same problem with the same error message, however, it's rendering out as full resolution but keeps failing on export due to random things like warp stabilizer, morph cut, etc. I tried deleting render files but no luck. Does anyone have a fix to this? My files are all storred on an external HDD. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines