• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Open in Timeline" on Multicam Sequence Removes Label Colors

Explorer ,
Dec 21, 2022 Dec 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a master sequence made up of color-labeled clips from two different multicam sequences. 

I want to edit the contents of one of the multicam sequences, but when I click "open in timeline" all the color labeled clips in the master sequence that correspond to that multicam sequence revert to green. 

On the wrench icon in the timeline I have "Show Source Clip Name and Label" unchecked.

I'm running PR version 23.1.0 on a Mac. Has anyone experienced this? 

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Multicam sequences are nested. The label color for nested sequences are green.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rob, thanks for the reply. Green is the default color, but I'm trying to figure out why all of my previously color-coded multicam clips in my master sequence revert back to this default after opening up the multicam's contents using "open in timeline." Shouldn't the clips in the master sequence retain the labels I've assigned? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines