• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Premiere has been blocked from accessing Graphics hardware"

Community Beginner ,
Sep 20, 2022 Sep 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the message I get when I try to export using CUDA (GPU acceleration). When I try to export, it gets stuck at 0% encoding and won't continue. If I cancel, the viewport goes black and I have to restart the program.

I'm using Windows 10 with two NVIDIA GTX 970s and one 1070.

Here's a list of fixes I've tried:

• Switching to "software only" for rendering (works but I need GPU acceleration for the project)
  • Clearing the media cache files
  • Restarted my computer
  • Ran Premiere as administrator
  • Reinstalled Premiere
  • Set Premiere to be high performance in the Windows graphics settings

I can't update the NVIDIA drivers, Premiere, or Windows as I'm using the latest versions of all of these. Windows is blocking Premiere from accessing GPU for some reason but I'm not sure how to fix it. Any information is helpful.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey AustinTheWeird,

Sorry about the issue. Could you confirm if your current version of Premiere is 22.6.2? Have you tried running Premiere Pro as an administrator? Are you running your GPUs in SLI mode? Please try disabling two 970s and see if you still see the error message. Also, please ensure that you have installed the studio drivers for your 1070 card (not the game ready ones).

Thanks,

Ishan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ishan, thanks for quick reply. Yes I'm using 22.6.2 and I've tried running Premiere as administrator, but I'll try the other things you mentioned too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 21, 2022 Sep 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I see. Please try disabling the 970s and let us know how it goes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines