Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

"Reveal in project" for multiple clips

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to find some efficencies in Premiere and the way I organize clips. Currently I have 4 hours of footage in a bunch of bins that represent the dates the footage was shot on (about 2000+ clips). What I did is pick my selects in a timeline and removed the footage I don't neeed. What I would like to do is move all the clips I like from the various bins into a master "selects" bin so I can try various edits out (using the automate to sequence tool).
Right now the proceess would entail going over each the piece of footage in the timeline, right clicking and revealng the clip in the project and moving it to the selects bin. For a lot of clips this is basically a no go approach so I was wondering If there is some command/macro or scripted way to do this.

Any ideas would be welcome. 

TOPICS
Editing, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I may have enswered my own question, but it seems like draging clips off the timeline into a bin creates copies of them in that bin. I'm not sure if this is identical as moving a copy of the clip from the original bin to the new one or if something else is going on that will prove disasterous later. Maybe more experienced editors can weight in on this ? 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines