• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Save as" Dialogue Box won't appear when using an external monitor

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2022 Feb 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using a 14" MacBook M1pro with a second monitor connected via the HDMI port. When I attempt to "save as" in premiere pro 2022, After Effects 2022 or Photoshop 2022 - the dialogue box doesn't appear - in fact I click the option in the file menu and nothing happens at all, not even a hidden window. If I unplug the external monitor and restart the programs, working only on the macbook screen, the issue disappears - but surfaces again as soon as an external monitor is attached. Is anyone else experienceing this issue, or resolved it? 

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Hardware or GPU , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the second monitor is being used full screen for previews the dialog box might be underneath it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No full screen preview is being used - the main project panels are being viewed on the second monitor. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there!

Sorry to hear that. Do you have custom scaling on any monitor? Also, could you check the resolution of the monitors?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines