• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Show Duplicate Frame" is on with subtitles slows down everything

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2022 Feb 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I turn on the function"Show Duplicate Frame" and have subtitles, it takes forever until I can do something because the subtitles are also somehow labelled. Is there anything to adjust that this does not happen? Does anyone have the same problem?

TOPICS
Editing , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The performance of the product is low. Here the forum is full of messages about slowing down, stuttering, lags. You are not the only one in this matter. Recently, I ran into the problem of slowing down during media playback on the timeline when the Track Mixer Panel is open on the forum. I am no longer surprised by anything and how it should affect performance. That's the mystery. Opened something superfluous and get a headache. Funny of course.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, the performance quality of premiere is very low in the last 2 years. I am really thinking about changing to DaVinci Resolve. Great performance but the funcionalty is not where it should be.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I still can't completely switch to DaVinci. Yes, of course it is ideal from the point of view of organizing your material, the presentation of tools is very accurate, working with color is amazing, how masks work... it's a pleasure. But, Adobe has something that DaVinci doesn't have. Personally, I like both products and I get high in both programs. But, the most important thing for today is performance and stability, which is not present in Premiere. I would like to emphasize that Da Vinci is a much more weighty program than Premiere and the way it works causes success.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And I almost forgot, wherever you click in DaVinсi, everything works. Everything works - this is what the creator needs in his work. There are a lot of issues in Premiere that remain unresolved and still the old ones are not fixed and do not work properly. And the saddest thing is that I write a hundred times here on the forum, they nod their heads at me. And then I write in the user's voice to be heard. But, no matter how much you write, your contribution to the development of the product remains at 00.1% of the success of your work. And here it's just chatter. Therefore, if you want to work with Adobe, squeeze the rolls and be patient until the engineers get to your voice and ask you: "What's the problem friend?". Throw off the settings and everything will work. Although it sometimes helps, but not for long)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines