• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"You do not have permission to save in this directory" [Big Sur 11.6.4] [Adobe Premiere Pro 22.2.0]

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2022 Apr 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm having problems using AdobePremiere V22.0
I am currently using macOS 11.6.4 (Bigsur).
When I try to create a new project locally (on my Desktop for example) I can work without any problems.
But when I try to create a new project, entering as destination path, a remote folder residing on my external network NAS,
I get the following error:

"You do not have permission to save in this directory".

Please note that the remote folder on which I am trying to create my new project is mounted in NFS write/read permissions .

pxMacPro:simone simone$ cat /etc/auto_nfs | grep prod
/System/Volumes/Data/../Data/Volumes/prod -fstype=nfs,noowners,nolockd,resvport,hard,bg,intr,rw,tcp,nfc nfs://myRemoteNFS:/prod

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 28, 2022 Apr 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ProximaMilano,

This error sounds like a frustrating problem. I am so sorry. Have you tried checking permissions for the volume located on your NAS? That is the usual suspect in troubleshooting such issues. I hope the advice helps. Please return to let us know what is going on.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2022 Apr 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good morning Kevin and thank you so much for your response.
I actually verified and the folder set up on the NAS was set with the correct read/write permissions.
As a proof of that, from the same Mac using photoshop (contained in the same Adobe suite) I don't have any problem saving projects.
That's why I would exclude the "permissions" issue on NAS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines