Random black frames in Premiere Pro

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2022 Jul 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having an issue where random frames within my project will go black. In the middle of a clip anywhere from a few to sometimes almost 20 frames will just be black for some reason. There are often no effects or cuts in the places where this happens. This even persists when I export the project. If I go and edit that portion of the clip (i.e. speed change, color grading, adding an effect, etc.) it will sometimes fix it and the frames will come back. I have tried restarting Premiere, I have tried restarting my computer, I have tried reseting the preferences of Premiere, I have also tried rendering the sequence over and over. The frames are still gone when I render.

This problem seems to occur randomly and although I am usually able to work around it by just making random minor chages to the clip in question, it slows down my work flow considerably.

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 27, 2022 Jul 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 28, 2022 Jul 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there!

Sorry about the issue. Can you provide your system details (OS, CPU, RAM, GPU)? Which device is used to record footage? 

Would you mind posting a screen recording of the issue?

Let us know. Happy to assist

Thanks,

Kartika

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines