• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Random choppy parts in playback even after rendering

Community Beginner ,
Aug 04, 2022 Aug 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone, I'm working in Premiere and have rendered the sequence and effects in to out multiple times and most of the timeline is green except for these random bits where it's red. When I playback my video on these red bits the video kind of glitches then goes back to normal. Or instead of playing my video it shows that yellow starting screen wtih the text on it that you see when first opening Premiere for a split second. The rest of the video is fine and rendered, but the multiple red parts just ruin the whole thing, can this be fixed?image_2022-08-04_182549903.png

TOPICS
Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update: I guess I kinda solved this problem myself. When I exported the video, the whole choppy thing wasn't there, and I changed the aspect ratio and bitrate to make it fit better and it's good now. I just hope it doesn't happen again. Let me know if anyone has any rendering tips so I don't run into this again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Output goes slow and takes the time needed.  Realtime previews for editin are a different challenge.  There are some setting you can change for preview image quality that may help.  A lot depends on your computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

• Start PP from it's normal desktop icon (IE: don't open from a project file link).
• Close the Open/Home screen (and you will be in PP without a project open).
• Go into Edit/Preferences/Media Cache (Mac users adjust menu name)
• Then Press: Remove Media Cache Files: and Delete...
• Select: Delete all media cache files from the system and OK
• Close PP - It will create any needed cache files on the fly as you edit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines