• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Random Project Files are missing when searching

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2022 Nov 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am so beyond fustrated with this program. Consistently, I'll have random project files dissapear completely from my drive. I can find other projects that I edited the day before/after said missing project file, but of course the project file I need is absolutely nowhere to be found?

Also premiere has 14000 differant auto save folders made on my computer. why can't it just be one....

Whats going on man? 

[Profanity removed by moderator]

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, en cierta parte tienes razón, me pasolo mismo que se perdió de la nad aun proyecto y te doy la razon cuando dices que generan mil carpetas en vez de una o dos como en las versiones CS6 o anteriores.
Esperemos que con una actualización se pueda solucionar.
Saludos cordiales

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Annoying, maybe try setting your project autosave to a selected folder?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also why in a auto-save folder that was created this month (11-26) contains files from january of this year????

autosave 2.PNGautosave 1.PNG

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also premiere has 14000 differant auto save folders made on my computer. why can't it just be one....

By @Myles Charron

That is because you are opening an auto save and continue editing in that very same folder , so Premiere creates a new auto save folder.

As soon as you open auto save you should resave the project to the folder you normally use for your projects.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines