Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Randomly crashes in 22.6.2

Community Beginner ,
Sep 15, 2022 Sep 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I recently updated to the latest version of Adobe Premiere Pro, and for some reason, it keeps crashing randomly. There are times when I'm literally just adding a file to a project when it freezes, forcing me to end the program, and if I'm exporting, it's even worse. I've recently had to restart my computer multiple times to end the program. Please fix ASAP!

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Error or problem , Export , Freeze or hang , Hardware or GPU , Import , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 16, 2022 Sep 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi slopez3,

We're sorry about the poor experience. Let us know the system specs (OS, CPU, GPU & RAM). Also, please check if any crash logs are saved on the system. If you find one, share a download link for the logs. It will help us to diagnose the issue properly.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 19, 2022 Sep 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Certainly, Sumeet.
OSL Windows 11 Pro, Version 21H2

Processor: Intel Core i9-10900X CPU 3.70GHz

RAM: 32 GB

GPU: Radeon Pro WX 5100

The crash logs are attached.

-Sergio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 19, 2022 Sep 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I should also note that this issue is also being looked at by another person at Adobe:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/welcome-to-adobe-premiere-pro-22-6-2/m-p/132...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines