Re: Corner Pin Effect - not working for me.

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2022 Jan 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Sir!
I'm facing a problem right now about the corner pin. I use a corner pin to create a 3d opening box video that is still 19 seconds and that video can't render and export for me while I render and exports videos for about an hour but don't face this problem can you help me to solve this problem. if you have any idea about this please share. I'll be very thanks full to you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 30, 2022 Jan 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry about the poor experience. Are you getting any errors while exporting your sequence? If so, please attach a screenshot of the error. Also, have you tried switching the Renderer to Mercury Playback Engine Software Only & checked if it's exporting properly?

Thanks,

Sumeet

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 30, 2022 Jan 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Corner Pin is a non gpu accelerated effect.

Rendering will be done on the cpu and a 19 seconds clip will take a long time.

Post computer specs.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines