• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Exported video not playing

New Here ,
May 28, 2022 May 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem! I've tried exporting it at least 8 times tonight and its the same thing every time. 22 mins into a 38 min video it jumps back to the beginning. I've tried everything that was suggested here but nothing is working! I don't know what to do...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you set in/out points in your sequence (as a test) so that the sequence is 21 minutes long, are yo able to export successfully?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes it works as a 22 min video. I might just export them seperately and try making a new video with the 2 videos. It's just annoying it won't export the whole thing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What version number of Premiere Pro?

Are you using the latest version (22.4)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines