Re: New to Premiere Pro and I am stuck: importing images

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2022 Mar 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning, Im new to premier pro, and would like to create a video based mostly in images, I would like to add some tittles and trasintion effect as weel as voice over and music.  Although I read in tutorials that I should have all images ready, I was unde the impresion that system will atomatically resize them, but they still appear in different sizes and doesnt look good is there anyway to do it from Premier pro directly or should I resize everything in photoshop  before importing, also whats the appropiate size for pricture if creating a video?  thank you!

Question branched by mod.

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 21, 2022 Mar 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Preferences, there are some options for bringing in still images, and you'll need to set those yourself.

Scale to, Set to, and None are the options ... use the Set to Framesize one. The most usable, user-friendly one. Will auto-adjust images mostly to fit the sequence, but may need some user-adjustment for images with different aspect ratios than the framesize.

And changing preferences only changes for actions done after the change ... so you'd need to either remove and re-add or manually re-adjust images already on a sequence.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2022 Apr 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Neil, I ended using Premier Rush to complete task but will get into and practice more,, once agian thank you!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 04, 2022 Apr 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ana,

Rush is the easiest way to do an animated slide show. Glad you found that out as well. Keep in mind that you can import a Rush project into Premiere Pro and finish it there. I do that, and it's a lot of fun.

Thanks,
Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines