• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: no picture in preview panel in Premiere Pro [branched]

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2021 Aug 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have just upgraded to Premiere Pro from Elements '20 and do not see any video in the "Project", "Preview" or "My Sequence" panels.  Is my laptop perhaps not powerful enough?  It was fine for fairly complex projects in Elements and I only want to add in some fancier titles than Elements can offer onto 1 video clip (albeit 6 mins long).  My CPU is an AMD Ryzen 7 4700U with Radeon Graphics 2000mhz 8 cores, 8 logical processors. It says, "insalled physical memory - 16 GB" and I have Microsoft Windows Home 10.  No 3rd party plug in at this point but that's the intention and no secondary monitor on this laptop.  Thanking you in anticipation, Rod

Branched by mod. Different subject.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 14, 2021 Aug 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you use the Open Project feature within Premiere Pro to open your Elements project?

Project", "Preview" or "My Sequence"

Please visit https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/tutorials.html

Lingo is quite different from Elements.

To get started:

AnnBens_0-1628944448374.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2022 Jan 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll try that thanks.  I've just been using various workarounds until now.  Thanks very much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 28, 2022 Jan 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Perfect! Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines