• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Premiere project using too much memory

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2022 Aug 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. I have to say too. I have a very good mchine, 64GB RAM, but Premiere works worst and worst. I shut it up. restart, but it need "hours" to load projects. I have to say that i went to final cut studio in 2005 because Premiere was a dinosaur. I was happy until 2017 where a customer absolutely wanted me to work on Premiere. And on PC. I lived a nightmare during 2 years because of the bugs. Then i went to Mac again, where Premiere is definitely more stable. But now, Premiere is slow, and slow, and slow. I don't know what the computer does. I restart with free memory every hour. Well, it is nightmare again. I think i will go to Da Vinci. Or back to Final cut. 
Or, the team have to take out all these procedures in premiere that makes the software the more slow software in the world.
Thank you for listening. Stay geek.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 19, 2022 Aug 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What are the complete computer specs, including hard drives (how many, what kind, what is on each, what capacity, and how full)?

If NVIDIA graphics, make sure to use the latest Studio Driver from NVIDIA (NOT the Game Driver).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines